want to have a portrait with eyes that follow you where ever you go? Listen up!
- 1You would need the following materials to create this project. A4 white card, A4 yellow card (could be any color), 2 copying papers (one is for the scary face), masking tape or paste, cutter, scissors, pencil, colored pens, technical pen and an eraser.
- 2Draw a scary face on one of the copying papers. You can use a computer or you can draw freehand to create your scary face.
- 3Cut out the eyes.
- 4Take one of the copying paper and create a groove pocket on the back of your scary face design, so you have a place for the eyes to slide in. Just make sure that you can cover the eye holes.
- 5Then take the A4 yellow card and tape it or paste it to the back of the design
- 6Now,take the A4 white card, cut it length wise and the width should be similar to the pocket you have created earlier. This will be your movable pupils.
- 7The finish product.