RSS
Facebook
Twitter

السبت، 25 مايو، 2013

Draw Simple Human Eyes (Female)

This article shows you how to simply draw pretty eyes. It's no professional work, you do not need any professional skills. All you need is creativity.


Draw Simple Human Eyes (Female)




Steps

  1. 1
    You need blank or lined paper, a pencil and an eraser.
  2. 2
    Steady with your hand, pick up your pencil, and draw a bridge-like looking curvy line. It's almost like half of a circle, but a bit wider. But don't worry, you can always change it to small, tiny, or squinty eyes. Everyone has different eye shapes, right?
  3. 3
    Draw a curvy line. It shouldn't be too straight, wide or too round. This will be the waterline of the eye.
  4. 4
    Look up some pictures of your favourite celebrity, or pictures of anybody. They usually have visible lids. This part might be a bit difficult for some people, but with a light hand, draw a second bridge on top.
  5. 5
    Now with a light hand, first shade a bit, start a circle, right in the middle in the eye. If you're not good at drawing round circles, its okay, just slowly connect the dots. Now shade in the circle a bit.
  6. 6
    Erase some double lines or mistakes. Now line up the line with a stronger hand to give an finishing touch after the shading.
  7. 7
    If the eye looks boring and plain, a little bit of touch up would help. Makeup. The fun part. I am now drawing a thin dark line, lining up the top lid. You can do cat-eye, or anything you would possibly imagine in your mind. Be Creative.
  8. 8
    I lined up the lower waterline, giving it an dramatic look. You don't have to do that if you do not want to. Try Gothic looking looks. Shading the lower area makes the eye look eye-grabbing and adds a hint of beauty.If you're good at drawing anime, then skip this part. Shading in the eye. Make some shades darker, and lighter. To make it even human-like, add the dark pupil. You can erase one part of the eye to give it a reflective shine!
  9. 9
    Get even more creative. Add lashes and details! Blur the lower line to make the perfect, smoky, Gothic looking make up.
  10. 10
    Finishing touches. Pick up your eraser, and lightly fade some of the lines you do not need. If you would like, add some colour. Add colours to the eye, or even shade some colour on top and bottom of the eye to give it some smokey eye shadow.
  11. 11
    Now you are done. You can always go back to this article when you got stuck during drawing a portrait. And, of course, I'm 98% your art will turn out BEAUTIFUL. The other 2% will be the people who didn't have enough courage, or may be rushing...



0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

  • Who's Online