- 1Get a clean sheet of paper and a suitable drawing pencil
- 2Draw an arc in a rainbow shape, or draw the entire eye. It can be teardrop shaped, or oval, depending on what shape you choose.
- 3Use a light pencil or pen, so that you can get a flick through your wrist.
- 4Produce an upward flick that curves slightly from the top line representing the eyelid on your drawing , so the left eye would curve to the left, creating an arc, and again vice versa for the right eye.
- 5Remember, the thicker and longer the eyelashes the more glamorous they will appear.
- Look at photos of eyes to get a good idea of the shape and position of eyelashes.
- Keep your drawing neat and clean.
Things You'll Need