تعلم رسم العين بطريقه سهله جدا
This will teach you how to draw realistic human eyes
- 1Draw one big circular ball to make out the eye. This will form the eye socket. The top of this circle is where the eyebrow is and at the bottom is where the cheek bone sits. Add the lines.
- 2Draw the eyeball floating in the centre of the socket.
- 3You then need to work on the shape of the eye. Eyes are almond shaped, so bear this in mind as you sketch them. As a rule of thumb, the distance between the two eyes is the width of another eye.
- 4Inside the iris, the color inside the center of the eye, draw the pupil which is the darkest bit of the eye. Fill most of it in black and leave a little white. With your pencil flat, use a bit of shading for the base.
- 5Next, draw the top of the eyelid over the top of the almond. Add any detail you like, like eyelashes, etc.,