The bicep is a two-headed muscle located on the upper arm. It's the muscle that bodybuilders flex to prove how strong they are. This article will show you how to draw it.
- 1Draw an oval.
- 2Draw a line under the oval.
- 3Add another line. This one should be almost perpendicular to the one you drew in the previous step.
- 4Draw a third line. This one should be parallel to the one you drew in the previous step.
- 5Add a fist. You can also take this time to draw a shoulder.
- 6Add details. Taper the ends of the oval and draw lines to give the illusion of muscle.
- 7Finish the illustration in permanent media. Use ink or paint. Erase unnecessary guidelines.
- 8Color the drawing.